Homes contents insurance

Download article Print article
Choose from the index:
Insuring your home contents

This home contents insurance has been arranged for tenants and leaseholders of Miles Platting (Jigsaw Homes North) through Manchester City Council Housing Services (Aviva).

When you take out home contents insurance, your household goods and contents will be insured whilst in your home against events such as fire, theft or flooding. The insurance also covers theft of your keys and the contents in your freezer. There is also cover for personal liability. There is no cover for wear and tear or mechanical breakdown.

Accidental damage and cover away from your home are not covered as standard other than as detailed in this insurance product information document. However, a full accidental damage option is available at an additional cost (see cost of insurance table and insurance product information document).

What are you covered for

Tenants home contents insurance protects you against loss or damage to your Contents. It covers such things as fire, flood, storm, theft, escape of water and subsidence.

Visit: for more information.

Download article Print article
Related Articles