To find a home from us, Manchester City Council or another not-for-profit landlord in Manchester you must 'register' for rehousing.  In order to do this please register on the Manchester Move website. Manchester Move is a 'choice-based' rehousing system run by the City Council and other not-for-profit landlords.  If you are looking to buy a new home in the area please Click Here >>.